Bingham Memorial Hospital to conduct open house tonight
BMH to conduct open house tonight
For the MORNING NEWS
BLACKFOOT — Bingham Memorial Hospital will be the site of a physicians' open house tonight from 5-7 p.m.
Administrators are inviting members of the community to come meet the new healthcare providers working at the hospital.
That group includes:
• Ron Ellsworth, MD – Family Medicine and Obstetrics
• Ricky Gardner, MD – Family Medicine and Obstetrics
• Jared Kam, MD – Family Medicine and Sports Medicine
• Travis Evans, NP – Family Medicine
• Jonathan Godfrey, MD – Gastroenterology
• Jason Reid, MD – Internal Medicine
• Kenneth Newhouse, MD – Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
• Nathan Richardson, MD – Orthopedics
• Prashanth Manjunath, MD – Pain Medicine
• Jared Wagner, MD – Pain Medicine
• Craig Denny, MD – Psychiatry
• Mary Himmler, MD – Physical Medicine
• David Shrader, MD – Pulmonology
• John Whiting, MD – Vascular Care
As part of the open house, there will be live entertainment, refreshments, complimentary gifts, money saving coupons, party prizes and product demonstrations. With fall and the flu season officially underway, there will be free flu shots offered at the open house as well. For the kids, there will be a bouncy house, face painter, balloon artist and hot dog station to help entertain while parents mix and mingle with physicians.
The event will take place at the BMH Medical Plaza at 98 Poplar Street.